My very first Konad stamping attempt. I didn't do a perfect job, but I like the combination. I used Essie Guilty Pleasures (one of my fave pinks of all time) as the base and used a thick, cheap drugstore white polish for the stamping. I think the gold was lame powder I painted on by hand. I later ended up buying a gold nail art pen.
My glitter sandwich. I used two different polishes for the base. One was a england Iseult, and the other was Essie To Buy Or Not To Buy. I also used two different glitters. One was Nicole by OPI Rainbow in the S-Kylie, and the other was Tony Moly Shooting Star.
Just a plain mani, but I like how it turned out. This is a england Galahad topped with Zoya Maisie.
For this snow effect, I used OPI Care to Danse? with Pirouette My Whistle. I was a bit disappointed that CTD? turned out so white on the nail. It's a lovely lavender in the bottle.
My first try at holo gradation. I used a england Ascalon as the base and then sponged on OPI DS Elegance.
Super basic, but I love the colors. I used Chanel June as the base, but once my new Skin Food polishes came in the mail, I swatched my thumb and ring finger with Grapefruit Drink. I love the combination!
I hardly wear black polish, even though I own a few, but this combination was so pretty I couldn't resist. This was Zoya Maisie over OPI Black Onyx. I really wish they'd continued making more flakies. I'd love a bottle in every shade!
Deborah Lippmann's Candy Shop is one of my fave polishes. It's fun, loud, girly, and looks like a party. Here I have it on it's own, but I recently wore it again with a coat of Skin Food's Lychee drink and they were a perfect match.
a england's Iseult (my go to for layering, I know) with essie's Set in Stones. I love the combination! I put a little more on top, because I wanted the silver to really show.
OPI Don't Touch My Tutu with Nicole by OPI Rainbow in the S-kylie. Love how it looks like funfetti frosting, or like icing with those rainbow sprinkles on top. So delish!
OPI German-icure with Jessice 18K top coat. I love how rich this looks! I've layered the top coat over a few base colours now (including 2 blues), but this is my favorite by a landslide.
One of my more recent manis. I really wanted a snowy look. Next year I might try again and throw Pirouette My Whistle in there, too.


No comments:
Post a Comment