Monday, April 16, 2012

My haul is all in!

There's nothing I love more than looking at new nail polishes I've bought. Mwahaha! I know, once you see the pic below you'll think I've beggared myself to buy all this. But remember, I used Mariposa for five of them, so those 5 only came to about 25 dollars. The remaining four on the other hand, I DID splurge on. The two from a-England were a bit cheaper, as there was a sale on, but the two from Deborah Lippmann were full price plus shipping (I got them off ebay and the stupid me found out that I could have bought one here in Tokyo for less).

Behold!



From back left to right: Deborah Lippmann Glitter in the air, China glaze lemon fizz, OPI black onyx, a-england Galahad and Ascalon, Seche Vite top coat. Front left to right: Deborah Lippmann sweet dreams, Nubar 2010, Zoya Chloe and Maisie.

Beautiful, aren't they? Swatches and reviews to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment