Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Nail Mail!

Just a quick post to celebrate my nail mail! I finally found sellers on Etsy who ship overseas and are such nice people! The stores I'm talking about are The Hungry Asian and Amy's Nail Boutique. Behold my lovelies!

Well, you can read the labels, but I got Pink Lemonade (a pink and yellow Floam cousin), Roxy (hot pink hex glitter and smaller purple glitter), Cotton Candy (blue and purple matte glitter) and One Sweet World (green, blue, yellow and pink matte glitter) from Amy's Nail Boutique and then Sneeze Breeze and u jelly? from The Hungry Asian.

The four polishes from Amy's Nail Boutique don't have a super high concentration of glitter (despite how they look in the bottle), so I don't think I'll be able to completely cover my nails in the stuff. =( I'll have to swatch and see. Sneeze Breeze is super dense and I think maybe I can get opacity at two coats. u jelly? is super cute and I can't wait to try it with OPI's Pirouette My Whistle!

Swatches will be coming up soon, so stay tuned! Another NOTD post will be up tomorrow or the day after!

No comments:

Post a Comment