Sunday, June 17, 2012

NOTD

Yay! About 2 weeks ago I debated ordering my first two polishes from OPI's Designer Series. I totally forgot that I had indeed placed the order, until they showed up in my mail box. I got Elegance and Sapphire to start with and plan to buy a few more now that I see how nice they are!

Elegance is such a lovely colour! I decided to put that one on first and save Sapphire for another day.

Elegance indoors with indirect lighting.


I must say that I now understand what other bloggers mean when they say top coats and holos don't mix. As soon as I put a layer of Seche Vite over my nails, the linear holo beauty of Elegance was diminished. But, I countered that by putting yet another layer of Elegance on top. He he. It worked really well in preventing chips, too!

I took this shot indoors at work. For some reason the light in front of our elevator acts like sunlight and really brings out the holo goodness in my polishes. It compliments my a-englands, too.

Outdoor, direct sunlight shot. Sorry the paint job isn't so good on my right hand. I'm really clumsy with my left hand.

Another indoor shot. Even though the linear holo isn't so apparent indoors, I still think Elegance is a gorgeous polish. I can't wait to own all of them! I've already prepared an order for several more!

No comments:

Post a Comment