Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Daul

Hey guys!

I have two polishes from Zoya's Diva Collection to show this week! I got these in my recent orgy of polish buying. LOL 

The two I'm going to show you are Daul and FeiFei. Daul is quite similar to a lot of polishes like Orly's Oui (dead on dupe from what I can see), OPI's It's My Year, Orly's Ingenue (but Ingenue pulls more pink), and even Zoya's own Faye (which also leans far more pink). I only own Ingenue, so Daul was a great addition to my collection. 

Depending on the light, Daul can look either light purple or grape purple, with chunky gold glitter. It's stunning even in a badly lit room. I wore it for three days and the compliments never ended. Now THAT'S the sign of a good polish!

Bottle shots, anyone?



Love the density of the gold glitter.




You can see the flashes of gold from any angle.


The glitter mixed with the grape purple almost makes another shade closer to a bordeaux colour. The bottle almost looks like it's a duochrome, rather than just a glitter polish.


I could just stare at the bottle forever. Beautiful, isn't it? I hope Zoya makes many more polishes like this!



This is two coats of Daul. It's opaque enough that I don't need a third coat, but you could put one on if you want to. I took this picture indoors. Even indoors you can still see the gold glitter really well.



Here's another shot I took outside in indirect sunlight. The glitter really sparkles in the sun. Stunning!

The formula was excellent and thin, despite the heavy amount of gold glitter. It was also very easy to remove, which is nice, since most glitters are an absolute pain in the butt to get off. I got a little tip wear after a few days, but no chips. The tip wear was most likely due to the fact that I put this on in a hurry and didn't wrap the polish over my tips properly. 

My next post will feature FeiFei, which is even more stunning than Daul. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment