Monday, September 17, 2012

FeiFei

FeiFei is the hardest polish I've ever tried to capture on camera. It's even worse than Ascalon from a-england! I figured glitter would be much easier than duochromes to get on camera, but nope! This polish does not make it easy. The bottle shots were okay, but on the nail? Good luck getting EVERY one of the glitters captured. I was lucky to get two at once. sigh. I'll keep trying to get a good shot as I wear it and maybe I can update this post later.

Bottle shots!



You can click on any picture to enlarge it. It will help you see the sheer amount of glitter goodness packed into this little bottle!




The glitter causes the polish to look like a different colour from various angles.


Shake the bottle well before you use it, because the reddish pink glitter tends to collect at the bottom.


Fantastic, non?


This polish is a true chameleon. Every time I look at it from a new direction it seems to be a different colour.


From some angles, the blue and gold glitter is the predominant colour.


If you tilt your hand a little, the reddish pink comes shining through.


Here's another shot to show how a slightly different angle changes what you see.


Blurring the photo slightly allowed me to show you a lot of the glitter colours in one shot. Lovely, isn't it?


These shots were taking indoors, as strong sunlight usually only brings out the blue and gold.

This polish is one of the most complex and subtly beautiful ones I own. I am so happy that I got it! Zoya really impressed me with their fall collection this year! I've actually gone back to buy more of the collection that I can't keep my eye off of. Expect a Frida post soon!




2 comments:

  1. Ooooooh, this is beautiful! I've seen a ton of swatches of FeiFei, but I didn't realise how many colours were really in it before! And here I thought having Zoya Crystal meant I didn't need this one. >_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can totally recommend this polish! It has a lot of depth and hidden surprises. ^^ I'm a total enabler when it comes to polish. LOL

      Delete