Today I just have a quick mani to share with you. I was cleaning up all my nail stuff from back when I used gel nails, and I came across an Aladdin's cave of stickers, crystals, etc. I'll be using them a lot in the near future!
One set of stickers I found were snowflakes, so they inspired me to create snow-like manicure.
I started with a base of Don't Touch my Tutu from OPI's NYC Ballet Collection. Over that I put a layer of China Glaze's Snow Globe, and then placed some snowflake stickers in random spots and topped them with Swarovski crystals. It didn't turn out exactly like I pictured it, but I'm satisfied with the results.
I hope everyone enjoys the Christmas holidays (or whichever holidays you do celebrate). I have to work through Christmas this year, but I get time off from the 28th. I'll post my huge backlog of nail photos then!
These are beautiful! Perfect for this time of year, especially over your soft, pretty base. :D
ReplyDeleteThanks, Elizabeth! I was originally hoping to use stamping plates, but I had no time to run out and buy some of the Konad ones. We have an area of Shinjuku that's like Korea town and they sell lots of Korean polishes and all the Konad plates! If you come back to Tokyo in the future, I'll bring you there. =)
Delete