I started with Hits No Olimpo in Hefesto. It's really meant as a top coat, from what I've been told, but it's a super holo, so I tried it over a base of some drug store silver I bought. Shazzam! In you face holo goodness!
The first two photos (above and below) are outdoor shots. As you can see, Hefesto, for all its sheer nature, is an amazing linear holo. It's one of the strongest I've ever used! I love it so much, I'm ordering another bottle!
Gorgeous, non?
These next two shots (above and below) are indoors. I took them under the light of my favorite elevator. LOL I always get amazing shots for holos there. The polish still looked good in regular lighting, but more of a scattered silver holo. The linear rainbows only showed up under really bright lighting.
A day or two after all the above shots, I was helping to move furniture in the office and chipped two nails. Rather than take off my beautiful holo, I just did a diagonal french tip in Atena (also from the No Olimpo collection). I loved it! Photos are below.
Atena is a dark pink holo. It also has a really strong linear holo effect, so the two together looked seamless. I got a lot of compliments on this combination from coworkers and random people on the street.
Another outdoor shot. I'll have to repeat this combo in the future! I'd also like to try it with Hera (the turquoise holo) or Ares (the red holo).
One last outdoor shot.
I really can't recommend the No Olimpo collection enough. I've had a lot of holos, including the famous ones from China Glaze, and I think the majority of colours from No Olimpo wipes the floor with all the competition. I've already used up the majority of my bottles and will be going back for more! They're fairly cheap, so I highly recommend them to anyone on a budget who wants some bling on their nails. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment