This weekend I had a birthday party I was going to and I really wanted to jazz up my nails a bit. Moroccan manicures (as they're called here) are very popular in Japan for summer, so I decided to give that a go.
After working a long day and getting home late, I set out some polishes, including my new bottle of Essie A Crewed Interest, and started working on some ideas.
I have to say, A Crewed Interest was very disappointing formula-wise. I found it streaky and hard to get even. I ended up having to use really thick coats which took a long time to dry. I also don't find the colour suits my skin tone. It looks more like a nude than a light orange on me. =(
Anyways, in the last 10 minutes of my manicure, I managed to hit my hand on the container I hold my polishes in and completely ruined my entire left hand. I didn't have the time or the heart to continue, so I just photographed my right hand for posterity, took it all off, and just slapped on some Deborah Lippman Mermaid's Dream.
Here is what I managed not to destroy:
No comments:
Post a Comment