Shortly after the press release from OPI, this picture showed up on Zoya's Facebook page:
A teaser status update said that these might be released this fall. The update asked which we would prefer. I was super jazzed, because nobody that I know of makes a white gold flake polish. It would be a unique addition to any polish addict's collection.
This past week Zoya updated their status to say that this September, the gold flake polish will be available as a set with a black and a white polish. I already have a trusted black in OPI Black Onyx, but I've been in the market for a good white, so I may get it.
My only question is, what happened to the white gold polish? Have they decided not to bother with it? Are they going to release it later in the year? I'm all for the yellow gold, but I really, really wanted the white gold! I hope that Zoya is just holding on to the white gold and intends to release it at Christmas or for New Year's. *crosses fingers*
Which one do you prefer?


Aw, I love the white gold! Hopefully they're saving it for a future collection because you're so right--pretty as the yellow is, the white gold would be much more unique. ;)
ReplyDeleteI hope so, too! Apparently the gold one sold out almost immediately. I hope that gives them the incentive to restock AND bring out the white gold one at the same time. I ended up getting the Jessica version of the gold topcoat because it was cheaper and more easily available.
Delete