Happily, that ban was lifted this month! I have been trying to watch what I spend, though, and got quite a few cheaper polishes than what I normally buy. Here are a few of my haul!
For fall 2012, pa has put out this awesome series of chrome polishes. You can get them in bronze, silver (pictured), gold (pictured), pink (pictured) and blue. Since they're only 300 yen at the drug stores, I think I'll go back for more! I already have a good bronze, but I'd love the blue! These go on super smooth. Swatches coming soon!
I got these more out of sentimentality more than anything. The darker one is Kelly (my name) and the lavender, which unfortunately looks gray here, is called Heather (my mother's name). I'm debating giving them both to my mother. She had breast cancer a few years ago and appreciates a good 3 Free nail polish.
I love the Nicole colours coming out lately! I got It Starts With Me, a lovely copper (is this from the Justin Bieber collection? Too lazy to check), and Nothing Kim-pares To Blue from the Kardashian Collection, which has a nice shimmer to it. I've already worn both once, and the formula is good on both.
I actually got these a while back, but didn't post them here. Two lovely Korean polishes from innisfree. I have 5 more coming soon. =) I love how cheap Korean cosmetics are! And the quality is always awesome! I'm wearing the one on the right now, and will have a post up tomorrow for it. I also need to put a ban on milky jellies with glitter, cuz I have 6 already and 3 more on the way!
Two more chromes. The one on the left is a much lighter pink than the bottle shows. I hate when polish companies use opaque bottles! The one on the right is a gorgeous hematite gray (gunmetal?). Saving these for the fall, but will try and swatch soon!
AWESOME polish! Practically a one coater! I am so impressed that I want to go back and buy the rest of the series. There are a few more I want from the HD line. Am I the only person who'd never heard of Ruby Kisses before? Maybe they started up after I left N. America?
My three glitters of the month. Essie Set In Stones, Honmei Diamond in D-23 and Honmei Quick Dry in 20M. The Essie you've already seen in my last post, so lemme just show you a close up of the two Honmei (who does AWESOME glitters. Like, you wouldn't believe how good!)
Not only is there micro rainbow glitter (it MIGHT be real diamond, because diamond is indeed an ingredient on the list) and hex glitter, but there's also a slight pink/purple duochrome effect as well. LOVE it!
I usually don't like glitter in shapes other than square or hex, but this one caught my eye. Small holo glitter, medium hex glitter, purple and silver stars, and blue diamonds. it's awesome!
Swatch #1 will be up tomorrow (hopefully) and the other swatches will be up during the next few days. I'm taking advantage of my days off! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment