Sunday, March 3, 2013

Hits Speciallita Hera

Another big gap in posting. ^^;;  Until the new business year starts in April, things are kind of hectic right now at both my jobs, so I don't know how frequently I can update.

I'm still buying and swatching polishes, though, and have a new one for you today!

The Hits Speciallita polishes have been around for a long time, but they weren't available in Japan until recently. We have several collections now that we can order, including the Mari Moon collection (what do we call them, by the way? Quadruplechromes? They sure are a heck of a lot more than duo!), No Olimpo Holographic collection, Mundo de Dancas collection, Phenomena collection, and Glitter's World. 

I've heard really good and really bad things about these polishes. The good being the quality of the duochromes and holographic glitter, and the bad being the wonky brushes. I can say that out of the 4 I've used so far, one did have a very bad brush. The others didn't have great brushes, but at least they were uniform. 

Here's a photo of my first order. The second order is coming in this week. =D


I got Dionisio and Hera from the holographic collection, Arty, Cutie Pie and Daring from Mari Moon, and Fox Trot and Twist from the World of Dances collection. There's an Impala on the end which I will feature in an upcoming post.


A bottle shot of the two holos. 


Quick swatch for the collection. This is in indoor lighting, which shows how amazing this holo is. So strong! By far the best holos I have.


 Here's a shot under my favorite light at work near the elevator. LOL. You can see a little nail line, but that's because I only did two thin coats.


Same place, different pose. I love the rich, saturated color of these holos! I've gone back and ordered Atena  (a dark pink holo) and Ares (a red holo) from the same collection. They are too good for me to pass up buying more!


Here's a shot I took out on the street. As you can see, it's pretty much the same indoors or outdoors. That's what I love most about this collection. Even in indoor lighting, the holo is extremely strong. 

Overall, I'm really happy with the holos from Hits. Deep, saturated colors, easy application, slightly thin, but not runny formula, and very strong holo glitter. I can't wait to swatch the rest of these polishes to come in!



1 comment:

  1. Wow, the holo on this teal just incredible! I must have it in my life. ;)

    ReplyDelete