I LOVE this polish! The jelly is super dark and saturated, yet still shows the flakies clearly. I had to go back and order Flamenco, which is a red jelly with flakies because Twist impressed me so much.
Here's Twist (on the right) with Fox Trot.
I was very impressed with this series. Not only did the jelly have good opacity, but the flakies still shone through without much trouble. It was also a very good consistency. I find a lot of jellies to be super thin and watery, or super thick and glue-like. These are a happy balance between the two. Twist is much more saturated than fox Trot, which you would need to layer, I think.
Here's an outdoor picture in the shade.
This one is outdoors in indirect sunlight.
This shot is in weak sunlight, which is the best I can get lately. Japan has been having either rain or snow almost every week now for months. I can't wait for spring to get here!
No comments:
Post a Comment